Monday, February 21, 2011

Community of LOVE

So, recently I have had to battle a cold, and a GI bug. Being sick it about the worst feeling and even worses than that, people just hate to do anything. Having a home to care for, a husband to take care of it kinda seemed like being sick would have just been an even worse now that I have all thoses things. But I have to say, I am incrdedibly blessed with a wonderful family. I have to come home from work early, then I go to bed to try and sleep of the nausea. I call my mom in the morning to see if she might have anything to fight the nausea. she apologizes because she didn't. But within an hour, she sends my sweet brother to my home with Gingerale and  lunch for my husband. Shortly after that, my brother-in-law brings me Gingerale and my mother in law sends me some anti nausea medicine. If thats not so thoughtful, I wake up in the afternoon to find that my mom has made chicken soup for me, homemade bread for toast, and come cookies for ryan. SO nice to live surrounded but such loving and careing family. I am truly blessed. I got more phone calls and emails and facebook messages makeing sure I was feeling better. The Lord has truly blessed me with the most wonderful family that I could ever have and amazing in-laws and the Greatest Husband in the world. Thank you Lord for my little community filled with Love!!

2 comments:

  1. you definitely have a family who loves you! :) we're there for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to make sure you stay well because "when Momma aint happy aint nobody happy" It is for our benefit to keep Ryan's world happy! Love ya. I truly don't know what we would do without you. My girls have only been in the family a few months but it seems like you have been here forever. That is because it was a "God thing" Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete